Blog Archive

Thursday, January 21, 2016

fifteen hundred seven: street sweeper



Today's look is a sporty street style look with some bold and neutral colors both represented to show off a mixture between the two. I'm wearing one of my favorite matching hoodie and hat combinations and since it's warmed up a little today, I have toned the layering I've been doing lately down just a little bit. My outfit today consists of a velvet strap back hat, a velour zip up hooded sweatshirt, a graphic printed t-shirt, a leather belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of sneakers. I feel great in this look because it not only feels comfortable, it also gives off a very fresh vibe while still being a simple look as well. I hope you all are having a great day as we get closer to the end of the week!

Today I am wearing:
•Velvet strap back hat from Stüssy
•Velour zip up hooded sweatshirt from H&M
•Graphic printed Dipset t-shirt from Fresh Talent
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Sneakers from Onitsuka Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment