Blog Archive

Friday, January 15, 2016

fifteen hundred one: all day all night



The rain that we've been dealing with down here for the past twenty four hours is no joke. It's essentially been raining in some way, shape, or form since last night and that can definitely put a damper on someone's day (literally and figuratively), but I am not letting it do that to me. Today's look is a fresh street style look that is all about matching and staying fresh even throughout the storm. My outfit consists of a patterned snap back hat, a matching patterned sweatshirt, a button up shirt, a braided belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of classic sneakers that match with the button up shirt underneath the sweatshirt. I felt really great about my look today and it helped me get through a day full of gloom. I hope everyone else had a great day and I hope that your weekend ahead is even better!

Today I am wearing:
•Patterned snap back hat from H&M
•Patterned sweatshirt from H&M
•Button up shirt from H&M
•Gifted braided belt
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Superstars from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment