Blog Archive

Thursday, January 14, 2016

fifteen hundred: blues and greys



Today's look is a casual look that goes well with the tone of the environment around me today. It's been an overcast and gloomy day and the colors that are represented today go hand in hand with that vibe. My outfit consists of a graphic printed floral sweatshirt, a plaid button up shirt, a red leather belt to add a pop of color, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of canvas sneakers. Whether you dealt with a gloomy or beautiful day today, I hope that it was a good one and I hope everyone is ready for the weekend that's just right around the corner!

Today I am wearing:
•Graphic printed floral sweatshirt from H&M
•Thrifted plaid button up shirt
•Leather belt from H&M
•511 slim fit commuter denim from Levi's
•Canvas sneakers from Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment