Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

fourteen hundred ninety nine: rugged outback



Today's look is a bit of an outdoorsy urban lumberjack style look that I went for with some new (and some just new to me) garments represented in this outfit. It's still staying cool down here for the moment and I was excited to layer up for today's outfit. My outfit consists of a puffy vest, a patterned sweater, a plaid button up shirt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of sneakers. I'm really happy with today's outfit except for the fact that I forgot to throw on a belt this morning, but it still worked out nonetheless. I hope everyone is continuing to have a fantastic week and we are now halfway through it. So make the best for the rest of the week!

Today I am wearing:
•Puffy vest from H&M
•Thrifted sweater from Penguin
•Plaid button up shirt from J Crew
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Sneakers from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment