Blog Archive

Friday, December 11, 2015

fourteen hundred sixty six: Coogi or Cosby



Today's look features an "ugly" holiday sweater which was the theme for my store's dress up on Friday theme this week and I bought this sweater from a thrift store quite a while back and I'm pretty sure I'm wearing it for the first time today. If you can't tell, I love it! I think that it's very fresh and reminiscent of both kinds of sweaters mentioned in today's title. It's quirky enough to be a Cosby sweater and, in my opinion at least, fresh enough to give off some Coogi vibes. The rest of the outfit features a cabbie hat, a button up shirt underneath the sweater, a pair of slim fit denim to offset the bagginess of the sweater and a pair of leather slip on sneakers. I hope everyone is enjoying getting into the holiday spirit and I hope you all are ready for another great weekend!!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Thrifted striped "ugly" sweater
•Button up shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Leather slip on sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment