Blog Archive

Saturday, December 12, 2015

fourteen hundred sixty seven: casual classics



Today's look is a classic casual look that also has some sporty elements in it to kick off the weekend well. I'll be at work for the majority of the weekend, but I'm still celebrating anyway because it's a beautiful day and I'm happy to be alive. Today's outfit consists of a cabbie hat, a metallic zip up jacket, a striped button up shirt, a basic black belt, a pair of denim joggers, and a pair of classic sneakers. I hope that all is going well out there so far for you guys whether your weekend is spent at work or at play and I hope it continues to get even better along the way!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Metallic zip up jacket from H&M
•Striped button up shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Denim joggers from H&M
•Superstars from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment