Blog Archive

Sunday, December 13, 2015

fourteen hundred sixty eight: sunday's rest



No, I'm not getting a chance to rest this Sunday, I'm pushing through to start the new week off a little early. The meaning behind today's title is a play on the term "Sunday's best" to show that I'm not wearing the best, but just wearing the rest. Today's look is a casual weekend style look that is simple and comfortable above all else since I'll be spending my afternoon and evening at work today. My outfit consists of a faux leather five panel hat, a striped polo shirt, a braided belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of sneakers. I hope that everyone else enjoys the remainder of their weekend today before starting fresh on the new week tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Faux leather five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Striped polo shirt from Le Tigre
•Gifted braided belt
•Slim fit denim from H&M
•Sneakers from Onitsuka Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment