Blog Archive

Monday, December 14, 2015

fourteen hundred sixty nine: fatigued



This past weekend has been another long work filled weekend and I am so glad that it's over. As most of you start off back to work today, I'm getting a chance to rest, relax, and refuel to get ready to finish the last few weeks of the year out. Today's look is a casual look with camo print present in the garments and accessories. Not only was it something I haven't worn in a while, I was also trying to follow through with the fact that I was fatigued after this weekend and now today I'm wearing what looks like fatigues. I know, I know...bad joke. But anyway, today's outfit consists of a camo print five panel hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a pair of camo print joggers, and a pair of sneakers. I hope and wish that you all had a great Monday and I hope you all are as excited as I am to get through to the end of the year and start fresh with 2016!

Today I am wearing:
•Camo print five panel hat from Obey
•Graphic printed t-shirt from Lazy Afternoon
•Camo print joggers from H&M
•Sneakers from Onitsuka Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment