Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

fourteen hundred seventy: denim if you do, denim if you don't



Today's look is a simple, casual, and comfortable look that I used to ease back into the work week after being off for a day to recoup. The holidays are almost here and I can't wait to have some time off in just a little over a week. You can definitely tell that the temperature is still high unlike most places this time of year and even though it would be nice to have some cooler weather, I'm still happy nonetheless. Today's outfit consists of a patterned five panel hat, a western style denim shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of sneakers. The hat that I'm wearing today does a really good job at matching with my top and bottoms today and the best part about it is that I didn't even really plan for everything to match like that. I hope that everyone is having a great week so far and as always, I hope that the rest of the week continues to go smoothly or even get better for all of you!

Today I am wearing:
•Patterned five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Western style denim shirt from H&M
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Sneakers from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment