Blog Archive

Thursday, December 10, 2015

fourteen hundred sixty five: mixin' it up



Today's look is a casual sporty look that is much like yesterday's look with one major difference. Instead of going with a solid and a pattern with my top and bottom garments, I decided to mix two patterns instead. My look today features a striped shirt with a pair of patterned shorts and in theory you wouldn't think it would go well together, but it totally does in practice. The rest of my outfit today features a snap back hat with patterns that match the lighter blue tones of the shirt and a pair of sneakers that give the overall outfit a bit of a bold accent. I can't believe that this week, not to mention this month, is going by so fast and I hope that it's going well for all of you!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Striped button up shirt from Kenneth Cole
•Patterned drawstring shorts from H&M
•Sneakers from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment