Blog Archive

Saturday, December 5, 2015

fourteen hundred sixty: manniversary



Today's look is definitely a special one and it's not just due to what I'm wearing. On this day, December 5th, 2015, I am celebrating my fourth anniversary of starting mannswear. It started off very simply and I had no idea back in December of 2011 that I'd still be doing this four years later. It's definitely very cool to me that I've photo documented my outfit every single day for the past four years and have no intention of stopping at any point in the near future. I love it and it's something I'm very passionate about. I appreciate all of the support I get from my followers and readers and though I know I don't have the biggest following, I still love to bring this content to all of you on a daily basis. Today's look is a classic casual weekend style look that vibes very well with the rainy atmosphere of the weekend. I'm wearing a fedora, a metallic zip up jacket, a floral patterned button up shirt, a braided belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of sneakers. It may not seem like a big deal to all of you, but this accomplishment I've made by staying consistent for four years strong righ now is a major accomplishment to me and I take pride in my consistency as well as being able to see how much my style has evolved over the years. I hope that you all keep enjoying what I'm doing and I will continue to do what I'm doing. Thank you all!

Today I am wearing:
•Fedora from Target
•Metallic zip up jacket from H&M
•Floral patterned button up shirt from H&M
•Gifted braided belt
•511 slim fit commuter denim from Levi's
•Air Force 1's from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment