Blog Archive

Sunday, December 6, 2015

fourteen hundred sixty one: new mannsyear



Today is the first day of a brand new year. It's not January already, but it is the first day of year five of mannswear. With today's look I kept it simple and went with an all black casual weekend style look. My outfit today consists of a snap back hat, a zip up jacket, a sleeveless mesh t-shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of leather sneakers. I hope that all of you have enjoyed and are continuing to enjoy the rest of your weekend and I also wish that everyone has a great start to the new week ahead tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Zip up jacket from H&M
•Sleeveless mesh t-shirt from H&M
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Leather sneakers from Toms

No comments:

Post a Comment