Blog Archive

Friday, December 18, 2015

fourteen hundred seventy three: showin' out



Today's look is a semi formal look that I threw together for a "dress to impress" day at work today. These kinds of looks are definitely my favorites even though I don't do them as much as I do other kinds. But I think that it makes them that much more special when they are rarer throughout the rotation. The reason I said it is a semi formal look as opposed to a full on formal look is mostly because of my choice of shoes. Everything else is very dressy and formal, but I stuck with a very casual sneaker to keep everything grounded (pun intended). My outfit consists of a fedora, a velvet blazer, a striped tie, a paisley printed button up shirt, a pair of pinstriped pants, and a pair of sneakers. This outfit is really helping to put me in the holiday spirit and I hope that all of you are getting that buzz as well. I hope you all have had a great week and are ready for the weekend ahead. I definitely know that I am!

Today I am wearing:
•Fedora from Target
•Velvet blazer from H&M
•Striped tie from Dior
•Paisley printed button up shirt from H&M
•Pinstriped pants from H&M
•Air Force 1's from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment