Blog Archive

Thursday, December 17, 2015

fourteen hundred seventy two: windy city



No, I didn't travel to Chicago all of a sudden. But the wind in our fair city of Miami Beach has definitely picked up quite a bit today. And even though it's not much cooler than usual, the wind is definitely giving off a little more of a fall vibe for us today. My look today is a casual look with a t-shirt and denim combo topped off with a faux leather hat, a trench style jacket with the sleeves rolled up, and a pair of classic sneakers. The week is almost at an end and I'm definitely excited for that because we're getting closer to not only the weekend, but also closer to Christmas. This also means I'm closer to some well deserved time off as we get ready to start the new year. I hope everyone is as excited as I am and I hope that you all have a great rest of the week!

Today I am wearing:
•Faux leather hat from Urban Outfitters
•Trench style jacket from H&M
•Striped t-shirt from Urban Outfitters
•Gifted braided belt
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Superstars from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment