Blog Archive

Saturday, December 19, 2015

fourteen hundred seventy four: hoodie weather



After having a bit of a cold snap a month ago around thanksgiving it warmed right back up for the past month and now we're starting to get another one. It's not cold, but it has noticeably cooled down in the past twenty four hours. I think it's going to be a short and fleeting cold front, but I'll take whatever I can get since it rarely gets like this down here. Today's look is a super casual, simple, and sporty look. I also updated my look grooming wise today by shaving my head and bringing my facial hair back to focusing on just the mustache since I was feeling extra fresh. My outfit consists of a graphic printed zip up hooded sweatshirt, a basic t-shirt, a basic belt, a pair of denim joggers, and a pair of sneakers. The hooded sweatshirt I'm wearing is one of my VERY old favorites and it feels good to bring it back into the rotation. I hope that everyone is enjoying their weekend so far and I wish that you all continue to enjoy it throughout the remainder of it!

Today I am wearing:
•Graphic printed zip up hooded sweatshirt from Bane
•Basic t-shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Denim joggers from H&M
•Sneakers from Onitsuka Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment