Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

fourteen hundred fifty six: the first



I am so shocked that today is the first day of the last month in 2015. I've spent nearly a whole year in my new home down here in Miami Beach and, even though so much has happened since I moved, it feels like it was just yesterday that I moved here. Today's look is a cool, simple, and casual one that most people don't usually get to wear this deep into the fall season because it's normally far too cold out. The past few weeks we've seen a slight drop in temperature and I've got to say that the weather is just perfect. My outfit today consists of a strap back cap, a graphic printed t-shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. I also went with a mostly black and white color scheme (with a hint of grey) in the spirit of keeping it simple. I hope that all of you are excited to finish out 2015 on a strong note and prepare for what's to come at the start of the new year in only a month's time!

Today I am wearing:
•Strap back cap from Urban Outfitters
•Graphic printed t-shirt from H&M
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment