Blog Archive

Monday, November 30, 2015

fourteen hundred fifty five: costanza, soprano, or stark



Where as yesterday's look was a slight departure to my usual, today's look is a complete departure from my average look. And I'm gonna be honest, I feel amazing, comfortable, and extremely fresh! Today's look is a simple urban sporty look featuring a very over the top and glamorously loud velour track suit. I can't even tell if I'm more Soprano, Costanza, or Stark (of the Ghostface variety) but I'm already 125% satisfied with my purchase anyway. Today's outfit consists of a strap back velvet hat, a velour zip up hooded sweatshirt, a sleeveless mesh t-shirt, a pair of velour sweatpants, and a pair of sneakers. The biggest takeaway I'm getting from the look that I went for today is to never ever ever think that "I can't rock this" or "I can't rock that" when you're thinking about adding a new style or look to your repertoire because it's very possible that you can indeed rock it and rock it well. I hope everyone is off to a great start so far this week and I'm excited for what's to come throughout the rest of the week ahead!

Today I am wearing:
•Velvet strap back hat from Stüssy
•Velour zip up hooded sweatshirt from H&M
•Sleeveless mesh t-shirt from H&M
•Velour sweatpants from H&M
•Superstar sneakers from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment