Blog Archive

Sunday, November 29, 2015

fourteen hundred fifty four: when you poppin'



Today's look is a bit of a departure from my average look and it includes some brand new pieces that I got at work yesterday. Today's look is a cool and casual look that features mostly blacks and greys with a pop of white and green in the center of all of it. My outfit today consists of a five panel hat, a trench style jacket, a striped polo shirt, a pair of pin striped pants, and a pair of leather slip on sneakers. I'm getting ready to go into work and finish out my weekend strong and I'll finally get a chance to enjoy some time off for myself afterward. And for those of you who are on a more normal schedule, I hope that you all enjoy your last day of the long weekend to rest and refuel for the start of the new week tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Five panel hat from Obey
•Trench style jacket from H&M
•Thrifted striped polo shirt from Le Tigre
•Pinstriped pants from H&M
•Leather slip on sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment