Blog Archive

Saturday, November 28, 2015

fourteen hundred fifty three: weekend warrior



Well, I definitely survived Black Friday this year and now there's just a little more time left to close out the rest of this year in the upcoming month. Today's look is a casual urban style look that I'm wearing to start at helping push through the rest of this busy holiday retail season. My outfit consists of a patterned five panel hat, a cardigan, a graphic printed t-shirt, a braided belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of sneakers. I hope everyone is enjoying their time off before the hustle and bustle of the holiday season truly begins and I hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend before heading back to the grind on Monday!

Today I am wearing:
•Patterned five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Cardigan from Urban Outfitters
•Graphic printed t-shirt from H&M
•Gifted braided belt
•Slim fit denim from H&M
•Sneakers from Onitsuka Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment