Blog Archive

Friday, November 27, 2015

fourteen hundred fifty two: blackout



Today's look is inspired by the fact that today is Black Friday paired with the fact that I work in retail. I did the same thing last year and I figured it made the most sense to wear an all black outfit this year as well. I've never been a big Black Friday shopper myself and don't think I ever will be because I know what goes on behind the scenes when you're working on a day as busy as today. My outfit today consists of a faux leather five panel hat, a faux leather zip up jacket, a graphic printed t-shirt, a leather belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of sneakers. Whether you are out shopping or working today on the busiest shopping day of the year or just enjoying an extra day of rest this holiday weekend, I hope that you all have a great day and wish you all the best on the rest of the weekend ahead!

Today I am wearing:
•Faux leather five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Faux leather zip up jacket from Urban Outfitters
•Graphic printed t-shirt from H&M
•Leather belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Sneakers from Onitsuka Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment