Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

fourteen hundred fifty seven: every day labor



I've gotta say that this look I put together today is one of my favorites that I've done in quite a while. I think that when I wore that track suit the other day it really inspired me to do another monochromatic outfit like this one. Another reason that I love this look is because it's normally reserved for the summer time but since I could care less about dated fashion rules, I am proudly wearing it in the middle of fall with absolutely no cares given to the fact that Labor Day was three months ago. My look is an all white urban style look that features a snap back hat, a zip up hooded sweatshirt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of sneakers. I've been coming across a lot of style ideas that I haven't really thought too much of before and the creativity that I'm seeing in my own outfits is really inspiring me to continue to do more dressing out of the box. I hope that all of you are ready because, as the fourth mannswear year comes to a close in only three more days, I plan on being even more innovative and creative in my fifth year! I hope everyone is having a great day and I wish you all the best for the rest of the week.

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Zip up hooded sweatshirt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Sneakers from Onitsuka Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment