Blog Archive

Thursday, December 3, 2015

fourteen hundred fifty eight: same but different



Today's look follows the same silhouette and garment choices of yesterday's all white look while bringing in multiple bold colors instead of sticking with the monochromatic vibe. The feeling of this look being a casual urban look is still the same and it's definitely still very comfortable as well. My outfit consists of a five panel hat, a zip up hooded sweatshirt, a graphic printed t-shirt, a braided belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of sneakers. This has definitely been a bit of a strange week for me so far since my usual schedule is very different than what it normally is, but still just as busy as always. I hope everyone else is enjoying their week so far and I also hope that everyone is ready for the weekend!

Today I am wearing:
•Five panel hat from Hall of Fame
•Zip up hooded sweatshirt from Urban Outfitters
•Graphic printed Dipset t-shirt from Fresh Talent
•Gifted braided belt
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Sneakers from Onitsuka Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment