Blog Archive

Saturday, November 7, 2015

fourteen hundred thirty two: working weekend



I'm sure that everyone is excited that the weekend is finally hear. And I'll admit that I'm semi excited even though I'll be working today and tomorrow anyway. I mentioned yesterday how the weather down here in Miami hasn't really been compliant with the fall season that everyone else is getting to experience in other areas, but that's okay because it's not the end of the world and soon enough we'll get our chance to get a little bit of cooler weather down here eventually. Today's look is a casual pattern driven look that is great for the weekend, whether it's spent at work or at play. My outfit consists of a camo patterned five panel hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a pair of patterned drawstring shorts, and a pair of leather sneakers. I hope that everyone has already started to enjoy their weekend so far and I hope that it continues to bring fun and relaxation to everyone for the remainder of it!

Today I am wearing:
•Camo patterned five panel hat from Obey
•Graphic printed t-shirt from Lazy Afternoon
•Patterned drawstring shorts from H&M
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment