Blog Archive

Sunday, November 8, 2015

fourteen hundred thirty three: sundazed



Today's look is a casual weekend style look that I threw together last minute as I'm about to be out the door and off to work again this evening. I got my days off this past week on Thursday and Friday last week, so I've been working through the "real" weekend the past two days. There's a lot going on at the start of this week and I'm ready to start a little early, so it works out good for me either way. Today's outfit consists of a cabbie hat, a patterned polo shirt, a braided belt, a pair of slim fit shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. I hope that whether you all have been working or relaxing that you've had a great weekend so far and I hope that it refreshes everyone for the start of the new week tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Patterned polo shirt from J Crew
•Gifted braided belt
•Slim fit shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment