Blog Archive

Monday, November 9, 2015

fourteen hundred thirty four: all of the brights



You might confuse today's very casual and simple look for a summertime look, but I can guarantee that we are still in the midst of the fall season. Today's look was fun to put together because it's utilizing a lot of garments that I either don't wear that often or have been recently found in my closet and pulled out for regular use once again. My outfit consists of a faux leather five panel hat, a striped polo shirt, a basic black belt, a pair of striped shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. This whole summertime in fall theme is something that I'm pretty used to since I've lived in Florida for essentially my whole life. I hope that the rest of you are enjoying the fall season whether you get a real taste for the season or if you have to fake it a little like myself.

Today I am wearing:
•Faux leather five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Thrifted striped polo shirt
•Basic black belt from H&M
•Striped shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment