Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

fourteen hundred thirty five: it's what you make it



Success is what you make it is a saying that I not only believe in 100%, but I also live by it day in and day out. There are many things that can measure a person's success, and one thing that I'm learning more and more about each day is that as a manager or leader specifically, your success is mostly based on how well or not those you manage or lead perform. Everything in life, whether it be personal or work related is a team effort. Even if you are a "lone wolf" type of person, there are still aspects of your life that involve a team effort whether you choose to believe that or not. I am at one of my most proud moments today from how smoothly my day went today and the best part is that it had very little to do with my own direct output and it had everything to do with the work done by those that I do my best to lead on my team. It really is a feeling like no other and I'm extremely happy to say that I am excited to see how the rest of this week goes for us. This post essentially has nothing to say about what kind of look I went for, which is definitely unusual for a style blog but after today's events, I really only care to talk about those successes that are by no means at all mine alone, but are the shared successes of my peers and coworkers that make me proud to work with them every day.

Today I am wearing:
•Wool cap from Urban Outfitters
•Long sleeve striped shirt from Urban Outfitters
•Studded belt from H&M
•Slim fit denim from H&M
•Air force 1's from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment