Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

fourteen hundred thirty six: ringleader



Today's look is a fun street style look that is actually debuting my first time wearing a new jacket that I got yesterday. I've had my eye on it for quite some time (especially since I got it from where I work). And I finally got around to getting it yesterday. I don't know if it's because of the jacket alone or the hat as well, but something about this overall look makes me feel slightly like a ringleader at the circus and I love it. Today's outfit consists of a velvet strap back hat, a zip up jacket, a graphic printed t-shirt, a braided belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of high top sneakers. This upcoming day/night at work is going to be a very busy one, but I'm also certain that it is going to be a very successful one as well as we prepare to set up our store for a very important visit tomorrow. I hope that everyone else is having a great week so far and I hope that it continues on throughout the rest of the week as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Strap back velvet hat from Stüssy
•Zip up jacket from H&M
•Graphic printed ASAP Rocky t-shirt from H&M
•Gifted braided belt
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•High top sneakers from Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment