Blog Archive

Thursday, November 12, 2015

fourteen hundred thirty seven: chrome plated jon mann



I have always had a love affair with fall related stylings and fall related garments even though I've essentially lived my whole life in Florida where those stylings and garments are pretty much not needed except for maybe a month or two at most. But something that I learned at a young age is that if I want to wear something, regardless of it's necessity, I'm gonna wear it. I used to say "fashion over function" and I still pretty much believe in that concept for myself but as catchy as that phrase is, I think it conveys too much that I'm willing to be uncomfortable just to be able to look good. This couldn't be further from the truth, so I'll just start saying "let your style be your smile" which just means wear what makes you happy. Today's outfit consists of a snap back hat, a metallic zip up jacket, a sleeveless mesh t-shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. By compromising and wearing shorts and a very light top with the jacket I wanted to wear today it made things a lot more comfortable since the heat was definitely around today. I hope that you all have a great day and hope you all are looking forward to the weekend ahead!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Metallic zip up jacket from H&M
•Sleeveless mesh t-shirt from H&M
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment