Blog Archive

Friday, November 6, 2015

fourteen hundred thirty one: backtrack



Yes, it's still the fall season, but lately I've felt the need to backtrack a little bit to some summer stylings to stay cool since the weather hasn't really caught up with the rest of the country just yet. Today's look is another sporty casual look like yesterday's and I can imagine that there's going to be a lot more like this until the weather finally starts to cool down somewhat. My outfit consists of a snap back hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of sneakers. It's a simple outfit for a simple day and I hope that everyone else has had a great end to their week and look forward to having a great weekend ahead!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Graphic printed t-shirt from H&M
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Sneakers from New Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment