Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

fourteen hundred forty two: tee party (or unfortunately fortunate)



Today's look is a cool casual look that I pretty much put together around this t-shirt that I ordered a few weeks back and finally made it's way to me yesterday. I had actually been eyeing this shirt for a long time and after it went on sale when Unfortunate Portrait had their $30 sale, I knew that I had to finally make this shirt filled with drawings of the characters from The Wire mine. The rest of today's outfit uses mostly darker neutral colors so that the white t-shirt has a nice frame to it and I absolutely love how it turned out altogether. My outfit consists of a fedora, a zip up windbreaker, a graphic t-shirt, a braided belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of sneakers. It's funny how the smallest things, like the design of a t-shirt, can really inspire an entire look and that's exactly what happened today. I hope that all of you are experiencing a more fortunate day as opposed to my new t-shirt's namesake and I hope that fortune continues on throughout the rest of the week!

Today I am wearing:
•Fedora from Target
•Zip up windbreaker from Lacoste
•Graphic printed t-shirt from Unfortunate Portrait
•Gifted braided belt
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Sneakers from Onitsuka Tiger