Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

fourteen hundred forty three: divide and conquer



Today's look is a very clean and fresh street style look that is just as comfortable as it is cool. Today was another very long day for me and I'm excited to have a day off to relax and clear my head. My outfit consists of a snap back hat, a basic zip up hooded sweatshirt, a graphic printed t-shirt, a white belt and belt buckle, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of sneakers. I hope everyone is continuing to have a great week so far and like always, I hope that it only gets better from here on out!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Obey
•Basic zip up hooded sweatshirt from Urban Outfitters
•Graphic printed t-shirt from H&M
•Thrifted belt and buckle
•511 slim fit commuter denim from Levi's
•Superstars from Adidas