Blog Archive

Thursday, November 19, 2015

fourteen hundred forty four: lounge lizard



Today's look is all about comfort. It's been a long week and today was my first chance to relax and enjoy a day off since last week. Even when I'm dressing comfortably, I still make sure not to look like a slob and to still have some elements of style throughout it. My outfit today consists of a snap back hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of sneakers. It's a very simple look overall but it still has an element of street style added to it so it's not too bland or boring. After enjoying a very relaxed day, I'll be going back to work one more day before enjoying a weekend off. I hope that everyone else is ready for the weekend as much as I am and I hope we all can finish off the week with a bang!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Graphic printed t-shirt from Lazy Afternoon
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Sneakers from Onitsuka Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment