Blog Archive

Friday, November 20, 2015

fourteen hundred forty five: ready for the weekend



Today's look is a classic casual look that I'm wearing in celebration of being off for the weekend after one more day of work today. If you have followed me for a while, you are aware that I only get about one actual Saturday/Sunday weekend off a month. So when I do have a weekend off, I'm very excited about it and try to have the best weekend possible. My outfit today consists of a floral printed snap back hat, a striped button up shirt, a basic black belt, a pair of joggers, and a pair of sneakers. I hope that the end of everyone else's work week has a strong finish to it and I also hope that this weekend is enjoyed by everyone as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Floral printed snap back hat from H&M
•Striped button up shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Joggers from Publish
•Sneakers from Onitsuka Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment