Blog Archive

Saturday, November 21, 2015

fourteen hundred forty six: black and blue



Don't worry! I didn't get bruised up, at least not more than my clumsy self is used to. The black and blue referenced in the title of my post today is strictly meant for the colors of my outfit. Today's look is a casual street style look that is perfect for the weekend (especially since I'm enjoying a weekend away from work!). On the downside it's been raining pretty much all day and that's been a little bit of a bummer, but it's still been very relaxing nonetheless. My outfit today consists of a snap back hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a studded belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of sneakers. It's a simple, yet bold, outfit since the colors are so dark and bold themselves. I hope that all of you out there are enjoying your weekend so far and I hope that it continues to go well for everyone throughout the remainder of the weekend!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Graphic printed t-shirt from H&M
•Studded belt from H&M
•Slim fit denim from H&M
•Sneakers from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment