Blog Archive

Sunday, November 22, 2015

fourteen hundred forty seven: rainy day laze



Well, it's been another rainy weekend here in the south. Still not seeing any drop in the temperature, but there's no shortage of rain dropping from the sky. Today's look is a simple and casual look to help get through the gloomy day and in a way it's good because it's forcing me to relax and recoup to get ready for the week ahead. My outfit consists of a cabbie hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of leather slip on sneakers. I hope that everyone else is enjoying the rest of their weekend, whether it be in rain or shine and I hope everyone is ready to start fresh with a new week tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Graphic printed t-shirt from VNM
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Leather slip on sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment