Blog Archive

Monday, November 23, 2015

fourteen hundred forty eight: cool and the gang



I'm not going to be one of those Miami Beach residents that freaks out about the first sign of cool weather, but after waiting for so long I am really happy to finally have had our first cool day of the fall season. After dealing with the rain all weekend it was definitely a nice bonus to wake up feeling a crisp change in the weather. My look today reflects that change in temperature and it includes a jacket and the rest of it shows off a cool casual sporty look that is a great transition from the weekend to the work week. My outfit today consists of a cabbie hat, a metallic zip up jacket, a striped button up shirt, a braided belt, a pair of denim joggers, and a pair of classic sneakers. I know that this cool weather has a very short shelf life (even though we are in the middle of fall), so I will take what I can get when it's available and, as always, I hope that everyone else had a great start to their week today as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Metallic zip up jacket from H&M
•Striped button up shirt from Kenneth Cole
•Gifted braided belt
•Denim joggers from H&M
•Superstars from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment