Blog Archive

Monday, November 16, 2015

fourteen hundred forty one: hole in one



Today's look is not quite the average look that I go for, but I loved it nonetheless. It's always important to start the week off on a good note and I wanted to make a statement with my outfit today as well. I chose a preppier sporty look today that has a bit of a going golfing vibe to it. After a weekend that was full of rain and gloom, we got a day that was not completely back to the status quo, but it was much nicer than the past two days and I celebrated that by throwing together some very colorful pieces to help myself express that. My outfit consists of a wool strap back cap, a button up windbreaker, a polo shirt, a basic black belt, a pair of slim fit shorts, and a pair of sneakers. Today definitely was a Monday and there were some bumps along the way, but I think overall I had a great start to the week and I hope the same was true for everyone else!

Today I am wearing:
•Wool strap back cap from Urban Outfitters
•Button up windbreaker from H&M
•Polo shirt from Penguin
•Basic belt from H&M
•Slim fit shorts from H&M
•Sneakers from New Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment