Blog Archive

Sunday, November 15, 2015

fourteen hundred forty: blackout neutrals



Today's look is a fun casual sporty look that is a lot less colorful than yesterday's look, but still has the same silhouette and vibe as it. It's been pretty gloomy all weekend long and I've been totally okay with that since I've been at work all weekend AND the weather has finally started to cool down just a bit. My outfit today consists of neutral colors as a base and is capped off with black accessories. Those pieces include a graphic printed five panel hat, a zip up jacket, a basic t-shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of sneakers. I hope you all have had a very enjoyable weekend and I hope that it's been refreshing for all of you as well. I've already started off my week a little early and I hope that tomorrow you all start off your week on the right foot as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Graphic printed five panel hat from H&M
•Zip up jacket from H&M
•Basic t-shirt from H&M
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Sneakers from Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment