Blog Archive

Friday, October 2, 2015

thirteen hundred ninety six: easy breezy



Today's look is a cool and casual weekend style look that is perfect for a well deserved day off. Even though we are now in the second day of October, the easy part of today's title far outweighs the breezy part. I have, however, noticed a little more wind than usual but it's definitely still a little too warm to get excited. My outfit consists of a cabbie hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a basic black belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of high top leather sneakers. I haven't really gotten the chance to start using layers in my fall styling yet. But with the colors of the garments and accessories today, I'm getting a chance to start showing off some minor fall tones to get into the spirit anyway. I hope everyone is ready for the weekend because it's finally here and I also wish that everyone has a great one!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Graphic printed t-shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•High top leather sneakers from Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment