Blog Archive

Thursday, October 1, 2015

thirteen hundred ninety five: deja vu



Today's look is nearly the same kind of look and silhouette that I went for yesterday. Since I did two kinds of the same type of outfit earlier this week, I decided I would do the same with yesterday and today's outfits. So today's look is a casual preppy style look that features a polo shirt, a pair of drawstring shorts, and a pair of high top sneakers. I have a very busy day ahead of me and just like I said yesterday, I want to make sure that my outfit is easy going and that it's the last thing that I'm worried about as I go throughout my day. On another note, I can't believe that we are already in the month of October already. It seems like this year has just flown by and we're already approaching the end of it. And lastly, I hope that everyone is also excited about the upcoming weekend because, just like the new year, it will be here before we know it!

Today I am wearing:
•Polo shirt from Brooks Brothers
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•High top sneakers from Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment