Blog Archive

Saturday, October 3, 2015

thirteen hundred ninety seven: busy evening



Today's look is a casual weekend style look that is steering a little further away from the fall styles I've been going with lately because it is just so hot today. This is definitely a little bit of a throwback to what I was wearing during those mid summer days this past summer. My outfit consists of a baseball cap, a graphic printed t-shirt, a braided belt, a pair of shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. The afternoon that I'm currently in the midst of is definitely a lazy one just as it's noted on my t-shirt today, but that's only because I'm gearing up for a busy evening tonight at work. I hope that everyone else is having a great and relaxing weekend so far and make sure that you all enjoy every last minute of it!

Today I am wearing:
•Baseball cap from Urban Outfitters
•Graphic printed t-shirt from Lazy Afternoon
•Gifted braided belt
•Shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment