Blog Archive

Sunday, October 4, 2015

thirteen hundred ninety eight: prepped up



Today I went with a casual preppy look that is both simple and comfortable as well. After my busy evening last night, it was nice to have a full lazy day off of work today. And that's exactly what I had today! My outfit actually consists of two of my favorite pieces today with my color blocked polo shirt and the drawstring shorts that I'm wearing. I finished everything off with a simple pair of canvas sneakers and a pair of my favorite sunglasses. I hope that everyone's weekend was relaxing and went well for them and I also hope that you all have a great start to the new week tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Polo shirt from Tommy Hilfiger
•Drawstring shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment