Blog Archive

Monday, October 5, 2015

thirteen hundred ninety nine: school dazed



Today's look is a casual fall themed school boy style look that is perfect for the slow start of the fall season that we're experiencing down here in the south. I haven't been able to do much layering since the official start of the fall season, but I'm getting to do a little bit of that now that the temperatures are starting to drop slightly. Today's outfit consists of a patterned five panel hat, a plaid flannel button up shirt, a graphic printed t-shirt, a black leather belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of sneakers. I hope everyone had a great start to their week so far today and I hope that it only gets better as we move on throughout the rest of the week!

Today I am wearing:
•Patterned five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Plaid flannel button up shirt from H&M
•Gifted graphic printed t-shirt
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit denim from H&M
•Sneakers from New Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment