Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

fourteen hundred: mount up



Today's look is a cool casual street style look that is both fun and youthful in it's own ways. Just as I felt a little reminiscent yesterday with my fall themed school style look, I felt that same kind of throwback feeling when I threw on today's outfit. My outfit consists of a snap back hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a graphic printed sweatshirt tied around my waist, a braided belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of Air Force 1's. Even though I keep getting older every day, I try to keep myself grounded somewhat in my roots that made me who I am today. It's not only a good thing to do ,regardless of it's benefits to you and your life as a whole, but it's also a fun way to show that you're not going to let your age dictate how you live your life. Overall it's a bit of memories mixed with a little rebellion and I suggest that you all give it a try yourselves! I hope everyone is continuing to have a great week so far and even though we're just getting started, it will only be hard on you if you let it, so do your part to regulate and don't forget to mount up!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Graphic printed t-shirt from VNM
•Graphic printed sweatshirt from H&M
•Gifted braided belt
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Air Force 1's from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment