Blog Archive

Thursday, October 8, 2015

fourteen hundred one: all star



Today's look is a casual sporty street style look that was really fun for me to wear today. It was one of those days that I knew was gonna be jam packed with lots and lots of work so I wanted to make sure that I was at least comfortable throughout the day. And in the end, I totally was comfortable and had fun even through all of the work in between. Today's outfit consists of a faux leather five panel hat, a sleeveless pullover hooded sweatshirt, a graphic printed jersey t-shirt, a pair of faux leather joggers, a pair of black socks, and a pair of canvas sneakers. Now that we've made it through the midpoint of the week, I hope that we all can power through until the end of the week and make it through in one piece!

Today I am wearing:
•Faux leather five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Sleeveless pullover hooded sweatshirt from H&M
•Gifted graphic printed jersey t-shirt
•Faux leather joggers from Urban Outfitters
•Socks from Target
•Canvassneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment