Blog Archive

Thursday, October 8, 2015

fourteen hundred two: the change up



Today's look is a comfortable, fresh, and casual look that was great for an off day in the middle of the week. Even though it means I'll be getting back to work for the rest of the weekend, it was great to enjoy the day off from work today. Aside from the garments that I'm wearing today I'm also debuting my freshly shaved head(even though it's under a hat) and I also traded in my long beard for a much lighter mustache. My outfit consists of a cabbie hat, a button up shirt, a pair of patterned drawstring shorts, and a pair of canvas high top sneakers. I hope that everyone else is ready for their weekend to get here after tomorrow and I hope that you all finish off the end of your week with a bang!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Button up shirt from H&M
•Patterned drawstring shorts from H&M
•Canvas high top sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment