Blog Archive

Friday, October 9, 2015

fourteen hundred three: can't see me cause the camo's in the way



Today's look is a casual sporty look with a bit of a military theme to it with the camouflage printed joggers standing out quite a bit (even though I think that's the opposite of what it should be doing. Haha) from the rest of my outfit. But it was all in fun because today at work we had a camouflage themed spirit day to get the weekend started. Today's outfit consists of a button up shirt with patterned detailing on the pocket, a pair of camouflage joggers, and a pair of sneakers. All in all, it was a great way to kick off the weekend and even though I'll be at work for the rest of the weekend, I'm still glad to get it started and I hope the same is true for all of you!

Today I am wearing:
•Button up shirt with patterned pocket detail from H&M
•Camouflage printed joggers from H&M
•Sneakers from New Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment