Blog Archive

Saturday, October 10, 2015

fourteen hundred four: a nole in Miami



Today's look is a casual weekend style look that is all about supporting my team (Florida State Seminoles) as they go head to head with a team (Miami Hurricanes) that's from the city that I currently live in this evening. I most likely won't get to see most of the game because I'll be at work tonight, but I'm still definitely pulling for my team in this rivalry game. My outfit consists of a graphic printed t-shirt, a braided belt, a pair of denim joggers, a pair of striped socks, and a pair of leather sneakers. I hope that the rest of you guys have started to enjoy your weekend so far whether it's at work or at play and I hope that the rest of the weekend is just as great!

Today I am wearing:
•Graphic printed Kanye West t-shirt
•Gifted braided belt
•Denim joggers from H&M
•Striped socks from Target
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment