Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

fourteen hundred twenty one: fall flexing



Today's look is a fun preppy and casual fall style look that takes some muted spring and summer colors and really gives them a fall twist to things. It's the second day of the week, but I feel like I've already put in 40 hours or so this week. Today's outfit consists of a cabbie hat, a striped button up shirt, a patterned belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of boots. It was a simple look for a not so simple day and I hope that everyone else who's feeling a little overwhelmed like me finds some peace as we move on throughout the rest of the week!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Striped button up shirt from H&M
•Gifted patterned belt
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Boots from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment