Blog Archive

Monday, October 26, 2015

fourteen hundred twenty: back at it



Today's look is a simple casual weekend style look that was perfect to start my week out in (especially since I really didn't want my weekend to end). I know that a lot of people feel that same way when it comes to Monday's, but the feeling was extra strong with me today. My outfit consists of a faux leather five panel hat, a button up shirt, a black leather belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of creeper sneakers to add a little fun/funk to the overall look. Even though I wish my weekend could have been just a little longer, I'm glad that I started my week off on the right foot. And I hope all of you were able to do the same!

Today I am wearing:
•Faux leather hat from Urban Outfitters
•Button up shirt from H&M
•Leather belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Creeper sneakers from T.U.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment